11.17.2010

Give this artist a hand!

art (ahrt) - noun
1. the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
 
They say that art is in the eye of the beholder... or in this case in the hand of the beholder. I'm constantly on the internet at work searching for graphics, photos and clip art for my job and came across these photos. I think they're pretty cool... creative and in my eye.... definitely art. If you've never seen them, enjoy them... if you have seen them, enjoy them again!








If you like these, there are a few more here... and lots on the web if you google hand art.

2 comments:

Leanne Haines said...

My kids and their friends have thoroughly enjoyed these pictures! Thanks!

Glenn said...

You're welcome... creative stuff, huh?