11.15.2010

Click here to place order

I just got back from shopping... it's pretty cold here today, but I went shopping in just sweat pants, a tee shirt and socks... yup, socks, no shoes just socks and no jacket. I'm not losing it, I was shopping online. I love online shopping... I'm warm and comfortable in a recliner while watching television and I've got a better selection than anywhere in Fredericton.

I bought two pair of jeans, a shirt, a pair of sweatpants and a coat for Debbie from Lands' End... got 30% off the regular prices and free shipping. Not a bad deal considering i would have paid the regular prices for the items as I like Lands' End products a lot. Their customer service is far above any other company I've dealt with. Their reps know the merchandise extremely well and are great to deal with and returns are easy. What's not to like?

Another of my favorite online stores is Amazon. They started out as an online book store and have become an anything store. whenever I'm in the market for something, I usually check Amazon first to see if it's available and the price. Quite often it's the cheapest out there and much of their merchandise qualifies for free shipping.

I use eBay a lot but mostly for new merchandise and it's not always cheaper than regular stores and online stores. We buy our k-cups online and get them for a great price from a couple of different sites. I've bought tires online... I've bought audio and video cables for half the price I would have paid in a store here.... I've bought a new laptop battery very cheaply... I've bought video games and video game players... DVDs and printer ink. I bought four laptops online configured exactly as I wanted... I've bought things for the house, the car, for me, my wife, the kids. As I said, I love shopping online and will continue to shop in my socks until something better comes along!

Amazon
Lands' End
Kenoza Coffee
Coffee for Less
eBay
Tire Rack
My Cablemart

1 comments:

Woodland Rose said...

Bro, just remember that you are making choices that will affect us all at a later date. No more mom and pop stores and no more real choices even though it seems like they offer a lot more - it is a lot of what they want to offer. This is OK if everyone recognizes that the decisions they are making are changing society very quickly. No complaints later on. I just went to Macy's for mom and all their stuff is cookie cutter. Do not mean to single you out - it's a sore point. Ugh!