11.11.2010

Bazinga


Sheldon wears the coolest tee shirts. Sheldon, in case you don't know, is a character on the television show "The Big Bang Theory." It's one of my favorite shows. His shirts are colorful and bright with great graphics. I'm sure that I don't even know what half the graphics are and I imagine they all symbolize something.

I love tee shirts... I have quite a few of them and I am unnaturally attached to them. By that, I mean that I have a hard time getting rid of them. They get worn out and tattered, but I still want to keep them. Most of my shirts are from places I've been and are reminders of great vacations and fun times. I love my tee shirts and I wear them all... well, I wear most of them. Some just sit in my closet and are part of the collection. I'm sure they'd be missed by the others if they were thrown away! I just can't do it. My oldest tee is a Woodstock tee from 1969 (it's literally older than my wife). My youngest tee is from The Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival held here in Fredericton every September. A tee I got in St. John in the USVI is from my favorite place in the world. One can see why they'd be so hard to part with.

So Sheldon and I share something... a fondness for tee shirts. If you want to see Sheldon's, watch The Big Bang Theory on Thursday nights or go to Sheldon's Shirts. If you want to see mine, I'd be glad to show them and explain the story behind them to you.


.

0 comments: